Saturday 7 March 2015

Ballerina Dreams

A little while ago I went to the ROMP event and was very impressed with the Stockholm&Lima Ballet Barre. 

I've finally had a chance to take some pics with it. It's really well done - it looks great, ,the scripting is amazing and you can have so much fun on it - either dancing, or getting your kink on. 

Every little girl big or small has ballarina dreams and this is perfect to play those out on.

My mum has edited it a little so that it's useable in the family house (without adult scripts) and my kid avi can live her ballerina dreams dancing around on it all day long. 

I have it in my own house and I love it. Every chance I get I'm on there dancing.  It has memory to retain your settings so you don't need to adjust it every time you hop on. 

Stockholm&Llima: The Ballet Barre
+Half-Deer+ Climbing Rose Vine 

LAQ Treehouse




No comments:

Post a Comment